The school has a student association (BDE) which is run by a team of dynamic and motivated students elected to a management role. The association regularly organizes events for members: jam sessions, workshops, tutorials etc.
The aim of the student association is to bring together students from all IMEP courses to enjoy a shared experience of music.
The program includes:
- Jams, concerts, special theme-based weeks
- Masterclasses, meetings, round tables
- Management of practice-room reservations at IMEP during evenings and weekends
- Building up a library of music manuals
- Developing social links within the school
- Network building to promote competencies, opportunities, mutual support inside and outside the school (exchanges with our partner school the SAE Institute)
- Creation and development of a registry of IMEP alumni and teachers
- Setting up free singing workshops for vocalists
- Plus.. tutorships between students, forming a brass band and many other projects…