Foreign students

How to get a visa?

IMEP can provide you with a pre-enrollment certificate to be submitted to Campus France or to a French embassy in your country in order to get your visa. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us as IMEP can help you with these procedures. NB The process can take a long time and we advise you to set it in motion as early as possible.

Is it necessary to speak French?

Our teachers are bilingual or trilingual and the vast majority of classes are given or can be given in English. Nevertheless we recommend that you have a basic grounding in French. French language classes can be provided at the beginning of the year depending on your level of fluency.
Upcoming audition dates

Do you want to study at IMEP?